Breakthrough Abstract Submission
ACKSS 2018 offers the last chance to submit poster abstracts.
- -Submission Type: Poster Only
- -Submission Deadline: October 18, 2018
The Korean Surgical Society (KSS) invites all members to submit oral and poster abstracts. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and latest developments in the surgical fields. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements. Abstracts should be submitted online. For queries, please contact the ACKSS 2018 Secretariat at email@example.com
- -Abstract Submission Deadline: September 16, 2018
- -Notification of Review Results: October 4, 2018
- -If you wish to apply for “Best Investigators,” please check “Best Investigators” when you submit your abstract.
- -Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgery
- -General Surgery
- -Hepato-Biliary and Pancreas
- -Nutrition & Metabolism
- -Robotic Surgery
- -Stomach & Esophagus
- -Surgical Infection
- -Surgical Oncology
- -Surgical Quality Improvement
- -Thyroid & Endocrinology
- -Trauma/Critical Care/Emergency Surgery
- -Vascular Surgery
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 1.Abstracts should be submitted online.
- 2.Abstracts should be written in English.
- 3.The body of the abstract should be constructed to include: Purpose, Method, Result and Conclusion.
- 4.The maximum number of words is 400. Titles, authors and organizations will not be counted in the 400 word limit. With figures and tables added, the maximum limit should be within 1,000 words.
- 5.The original abstract file should be uploaded on the submission page.
- 6.Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of their abstracts. There will be no additional editing after the deadline.